IT & B2B Services
B2B marketing is a specific area of expertise requiring a different mix of tactical marketing activities, and if your business sells a service to other businesses this demands a different approach to those selling products to businesses. A robust understanding of business growth strategy, competencies and value chains is needed together with insight into key markets, targeting and marketing strategy. An objective viewpoint with critical analysis can support growth, re-orientation and change and underpin business strategy and planning.
I have worked with a wide range of service based businesses across a number of sectors including professional services such as human resources, technical support including IT and software development and a wide range of rural business support services including environmental management and consultancy and landscape design. I genuinely understand the marketing challenges and opportunities when selling services to other businesses and can provide expert market-focused strategic business advice to support growth.
- Management team away days and strategy sessions
- Mentoring/critical friend support for owners, management teams or key staff
- Marketing strategy/implementation and repositioning
- Marketing audits
- New markets analysis
- Market planning
- Competitor/position evaluation
- Market and customer analysis
- Web analytics/SEO and social media guidance