Small & Medium Businesses
Small and medium businesses employ tens rather than hundreds of people. You may be a sole trader with big ideas and big ambitions, or employ a handful of people. You might also be a larger business employing many people but probably not many more than a hundred. While each one of these presents specific challenges the one thing in common for all small and medium businesses is that you need to make every penny count. Marketing should be at the core of good business strategy, driving growth and helping you to build your business. But high level in-house marketing skills are expensive. My expert marketing consultancy with on-target marketing advice can bring strategic marketing thinking into the heart of your business and help you and your staff deliver the results you want without draining cash and time resources. I can help with high level, expert strategic marketing advice on an ‘as you need it’ basis and bring in experts to help address specific challenges.
If the answer is yes to any of these questions take control now and contact me to see how I could help.
- Are you too busy running the business to find time to think about marketing?
- Are you feeling guilty because marketing keeps slipping to the bottom of your ‘to do’ list?
- Not sure which idea or marketing activity to start with?
- Need someone to motivate and support you or your team?
What’s in it for you?
- Objective strategic input into your marketing and business objectives based on years of experience and high level knowledge.
- Honest, expert analysis and advice and a fresh, objective look at your identity, strengths and weaknesses.
- A clear understanding of what to do now and next year to get marketing results focused on your core competences and your resources.
- Advice and support to help you increase market reach or develop new markets.
- Support for staff in developing marketing or strategic skills and on project implementation.
- Management team away days and strategy sessions
- Marketing workshops
- Mentoring/critical friend support for owners, management teams or key staff
- Marketing strategy/implementation and repositioning
- Market planning
- Competitor/position evaluation
- Market and customer analysis
- Web analytics/SEO and social media guidance
I can help you to work out what your most important marketing messages are, who you need to be reaching and how. Your time and money will be used more effectively because marketing will fit strategically into your business and the activities you focus on will reflect your strengths and your resources. My advice is based on many years’ experience applied specifically to your challenges and ambitions but I believe that the best people to market smaller businesses are those businesses themselves. I’m here to help you to do just that offering direction and motivation and giving you the skills, knowledge, confidence and plans to succeed.